To reach Kfar Hanokdim please enter Arad via the following instructions
(and not continue to the Dead Sea). Please note, Route 2199 (the Arad – Masada West road) does not connect
to Route 90 (the Masada East road).
- Drive to Arad; you can also come by way of the Dead Sea (Route 31)
- Enter the city and drive in the direction of Masada West (do not continue towards the Dead Sea)
- Pass the signs to Masada West and Kfar Hanokdim (Route 3199)
- Drive another eight km – the Kfar is on the right
- You can navigate using Waze or Google Maps, just be sure to look for Kfar Hanokdim and not the Nokdim Village
Directions to the Kfar
Map for coming to the Kfar from Arad
There are bus lines to Arad from various places in the country:
- From the Arlozorov bus station in Tel Aviv: take Egged bus number 389 to the Central Bus Station in Arad (about an hour and 45 minutes).
- From the Central Bus Station in Beersheva: take Metropolin bus number 386, 387 or 388 to the Central Bus Station in Arad (about 45 minutes).
- From the Dead Sea area: take Egged bus number 384 to the Central Bus Station in Arad.
There is no public transportation from Arad to Kfar Hanokdim. You can book a taxi from The Mall Taxis: 08-997444 or Noam Taxis: 08-9955533 (about a 15 minute drive).
Have a safe trip!