The Scheherazade tent is decorated in the spirit of the tales of the Thousand and One Nights and is divided into two parts: one part of the tent is devoted to eastern-style seating areas with hookahs and backgammon games, hammocks and a corner for making coffee and tea with herbs; the second part of the tent is arranged for sleeping, with mattresses topped by a sleeping bag and sheet.
- Accommodations in the tent are for at least 30 people.
- Please bring your own towels and toiletries.
- There is an area for building campfires near the tent; wood for the campfire is available.
- There is an electric outlet near the tent; please consider bringing along an electrical outlet splitter.
- Prices and cancellation fees are arranged with our Events Dept.
- The Scheherazade tent cannot be reserved during the Succoth or Passover holidays.