The sukkahs are made of material woven from goat hair, and the floor is paved with wood. There are sleeping futons in the sukkah, coffee-making facilities and an elevated veranda, from which you can savor the desert views over wilderness that stretches as far as the eye can see.
There are bathroom facilities near the sukkahs, a small cooking area and places to just chill out or build a campfire.
- Each sukkah can accommodate from four to eight people.
- In the winter the sukkah can be heated.
- Please bring sleeping bags, pillows and towels with you. Sleeping bags and bed linen can rented at an additional price, and must be arranged in advance.
- There is one electric outlet in the sukkah; please consider bringing along an electrical outlet splitter.
- The cooking area includes a gas stove, worktop and refrigerator. You will have to bring your own utensils (cookware, serving dishes and dishes).
- Cancellation fees are as follows:
On weekdays and weekends:
Up to one week prior to arrival – Cancellation fee of just ILS 50.
One week to 48 hours prior to arrival – 50% of the cost of the reservation.
Less than 48 hours prior to arrival or no-show – Full cost of the reservation.
On holidays and intermediate days of certain Jewish holidays:
Up to two weeks prior to arrival – Cancellation fee of just ILS 50.
One to two weeks prior to arrival – 50% of the cost of the reservation.
Less than one week prior to arrival or no-show – Full cost of the reservation.
In the case of extreme weather conditions or unusual security situations, there is no cancellation fee.